COMBINING THE TRADITIONAL QUALITY OF THE USAG 280T KEY WITH A SPHERICAL HEAD ALLOWS BETTER ACCESSIBILITY WITH GUARANTEED SAFETY!
The ends of the crossbar are tested to the tightening torque of the corresponding screw. Within these torque values, the key is always in the elastic range without the risk of distortion
The alloy steel with which all USAG keys are manufactured, provides a permanent and visible deformation to avoid overload breakage, a fundamental requirement for operator safety.
Treatments to increase the hardness of steel used by other manufacturer’s, may give higher torque but increases the risk of breakage.
T-handle with hexagonal key with side.
- Ideal for better control when tightening
- The shank of the key works as a lever
- The T-handle is fixed with a steel pin for maximum safety
- Ideal for quick tightening and untightening
- High speed due to the fixed T-handle design
- Spherical head for better accessibility